Hello everyone! In this episode we cover and discuss:
- “Pixels” by: Patrick Jean - bit.ly/keyframepixels
- Voxel-Effect Plugin (C4D) by: Robert Leger - bit.ly/keyframevoxel
- Tips for staying productive
- Mike Winkelmann uploading all his C4D project files for the world to download - beeple-crap.com
Hope you enjoy the episode. I’ll add all the appropriate links below. Feel free to comment and let us know if we screwed something up, or if you’ve got something to add, or you just want to say hello. Thanks so much for watching.
Keyframe - @keyframers - twitter.com/keyframers
Timmy - @timmy_allen - twitter.com/timmy_allen
Nick - @nickvegas - twitter.com/nickvegas
Pas - @pasql - twitter.com/pasql
Forum - talk.keyframetv.com
Facebook - bit.ly/keyframe
Email - email@example.com
Patrick Jean’s Site:
Robert Leger’s Site:
Mike Winkelmann’s Site:
Thanks again everyone for checking Keyframe out. Make sure to hit up talk.keyframetv.com to get involved and let us know what we can do to make the show better, and to let us know what you want to see.
Because a few of you have asked us to put the links to some of the 3D camera tracking apps that we use a know of, here you go.
The Pixel Farm (pfHoe, pfTrack):
Here’s an interview motionographer.com did with Patrick Jean about “Pixels”. Really good, make sure you go check it out if you liked the piece!
KeyframeTV Forum →
Guys, girls, get chatting in the KeyframeTV forum! It’s going to be an extremely useful pool of knowledge, and a nifty place to meet other motion artists.
We’ve been incredibly busy lately, but oh boy have we got some things up our sleeves. Keep your eyes peeled ladies and gentlemen.
You may have noticed a new lick of paint around here. Things are going to melt faces soon.
Ask us a question!
Got a question, suggestion, compliment, complaint, hi-five, or something else? Hit us up!
Welcome back everyone. So sorry it has been so long. The three of us have had some work and life stuff happen in the past 2 months which is why we’ve been away for so long. But now its 2010, and we’re back!!!!
In this episode we talk about:
-A piece that Anthony Furlong did for Promax/BDA Design Awards 2008, that Timmy has been obsessed with. Here is a link: anthonyfurlong.com/work/bda/index.php
-We answer a question 2 part question we all get asked quite a bit. What computers/hardware do you use? And, mouse vs. tablet.
-Last we give some personal pointers. Maybe they’re good…. Maybe they’re not. Who knows…
-Promax/BDA Design Awards 2008. By: Anthony Furlong. Site: anthonyfurlong.com Contact:firstname.lastname@example.org
Twitters Timmy Mentioned:
Honorable Mention (because I was on the spot and forgot… sorry):
Of course make sure you follow us, twitter.com/keyframers.
Hit us up on Facebook, bit.ly/keyframe
If you’ve got any questions/comments/ideas for future shows please please please email us at,email@example.com.
Thanks so much for you time people! Sorry its been so long, and sorry there were some “quarks” in this episode, like Pas getting a million IM’s during the shoot. And Timmy’s bad framerate. We’ll get it perfect one day…
And of course - Ask us anything!
So the awesome people over at kingandcountry.tv sent us an email and hooked us up with some behind the scenes stuff for the “Believe” spot that we talked about on this week’s episode.
Please feel free to leave us any comments, or leave comments for the dudes at kingandcountry.tv. I’m sure if they’re around and see them, they’d be happy to answer any questions, or I can play middle man and send them an email.
So yeah, BIG thanks to the guys at king and country for hooking us up. Go check out all their stuff and love on it!
And be sure to email us any ideas or thoughts on stuff you want us to cover on future episodes. Thanks er’body! firstname.lastname@example.org
***FIRST OFF! I am aware of the text that magically pops up over my face during the question segment at the end of the show…. We’ve all got full-time jobs so sometimes these things kinda slip through the cracks. We’re sorry. We’ll be perfect next time. Enjoy the show.
In this episode we talk about:
- kingandcountry.tv’s “Believe” spot.
- Pas walks us through how he puts a walk cycle together.
- Answer the question: “What applications do we use, and why?”
- “Believe” By:kingandcountry.tv. Contact: email@example.com
- 3D Rig for Pas’ Animation at: creativecrash.com
- Animation Book Pas’ mentioned, bit.ly/animation_book
- Ice Cream tutorial. By: bit.ly/icecream_tut
- Cinema4D’s website: maxon.net/products/cinema-4d.html
- Adobe After Effects website: adobe.com/products/aftereffects
- Apple Motion website: apple.com/finalcutstudio/motion
- Tweetie website: atebits.com/tweetie-mac
- Maya website: bit.ly/keyframe_maya
- Adobe Flash website: adobe.com/products/flash
Hey guys (and girls)! We are working hard to get the next episode ready for your eyes and ears to soak up and enjoy. Timmy, (who puts in the hard work editing the show together) has been very occupied this week, so we are striving hard to have it done very soon.
In the meantime, feel free to keep mailing us your suggestions & feedback either by email, or in the comments!
A problem with a lot of current shows is the lack of interactivity. We want to know what you think, and what you’d like to see. We want to jam pack Keyframe full of treats for you.
Have a question you’d like us to answer, want to share a motion piece radical enough to melt your eyeballs off, or something else? Leave us a comment, send us an @reply or shoot us an email (keyframers [at] gmail.com). We love your feedback.
In this episode we talk about:
- Trapcode’s new plugin: Particular 2.
- Digital Kitchen’s Keybank Campaign.
- Answer the question: “Do I need to go to school to learn motion design and/or animation?”
- Particular 2 Preview. By: Aharon Rabinowitz. His site: vimeo.com/aeny
- Let Yourself Feel. By: Esteban Diacono. Piece’s site: vimeo.com/6045312. His site: vimeo.com/estebandiacono. His Contact: hola@estebandiacono. Purchase video: tinyurl.com/yjadjqg.
- I Met the Walrus. By: Josh Raskin. Piece’s site: youtube.com/user/imetthewalrus.
- Resource Point. By: Purple, Rock, Scissors. Studio’s site: purplerockscissors.com
This is Keyframe.
A dandy, semi-regular show about
motion design & animation.
Each episode we scour the internet and television looking for motion related work, news, & applications.
Keyframe is cobbled together by
Tim Allen, Nick Campbell,
& Pasquale D’Silva.
Follow us on twitter.
We can only be awesome if you tell us what you'd love to see.